1. General Understanding: Pre-orders for the Titanium FUBi are subjected to availability and are therefore limited in number at our discretion.
Pre-orders for the Titanium FUBi are accepted only with the clear understanding that they are a part of our initial launch and can therefore still be subjected to changes in the construction and in the design. This can also include functions and parts in the delivered product that us known and also unknown will be substituted with better or different parts at a later date.
2. Delays: Our pre-order Titanium FUBi’s are a part of our initial launch and are expected to be ready to ship at a date that is stated in our pre-order shop.
In case of delays Fubicom Oy are not responsible for any damages that may occur due to the delay, nor shall it be obligated to provide any discounts or credits due to any such delays. We will keep you updated on progress and give you email notice about the estimated shipment date when we have more information about the date.
3. Delivery and shipping: Delivery and shipping will happen using the most cost effective way of transport and at our discretion. If the customer wants a faster delivery, for example by air, this will be possible but will happen at customer expense.
4. Prices: All prices are without VAT for countries outside EU. For countries inside EU VAT is included in the prices.
After a confirmed order, prices can only be changed by circumstances out of our control. For example, significantly changing commodity prices, currency fluctuations or amended VAT.
5. Payment: When your product is ready to be shipped a notification will be sent to the e-mail address you have provided with information on how to pay the outstanding part of you payment. After that we have received your payment your product will be shipped. When shipped we will send you a confirmation e-mail of this.
6. Cancellation: You may cancel a pre-order at any time before shipment. To cancel, please email email@example.com.
7. Protection of personal data: In connection with the registration and ordering you agree that we store and use your information in our business only in order to complete and provide the service that you expect from us. According PDA (Personal Data Act), you are entitled to get the information we have on file for you and if you think it is incorrect or irrelevant, you can request correction or removal from our customer database. If so, contact our customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We also declare that we will not sell or transfer any personal information or e-mail addresses under any circumstances.